Sedcard| Links | 5 Things | Biography | QAA | Desired Shootings
Birthday: November 29th, 1992 |
Place of birth and residence: Munich | Driving license: Class B |
Car: no |
Model since: June 2018
Eye color: dark brown |
Hair: sidecut, dark brown, colored white-grey, long |
Tattoos: none |
Piercings: none |
scar under chin,
Pigment disorder under the left breast
Height: 1.66 m |
Chest 81 cm - Waist 65 cm - Hips 91 cm |
Weight: 50 kg
5 characteristics that describe me:
4. open to new things
5 things I can do:
3. Dealing with children
5. Giving advice
5 things I like to do:
2. Enjoying nature & the sun
5. Meet new people
5 things I like:
4. Structure, but also variety
5 things people appreciate about me:
1. Quote girlfriend:
"[...]because you don't judge others and are always open. You listen first and can understand everyone, you already have experience and your own opinion and can be a good role model for the people you inspire."
If you were woken up in the middle of the night, you could "[...] defuse an emergency situation and everyone would know what to do once you spoke."
3. Quote friend:
You're good at "spreading a good mood."
4. Quote photographer Klaus Burkardt:
"I can highly recommend Vanessa to you.
She is an absolute professional model. No matter what you
want to implement with her.
She does it."
5. Quote photographer Marcus Tullius:
"Thank you dear Vanessa. It was a great shoot with you. From the planning, which went smoothly to the great execution. Thank you very much for the reliability, punctuality and creativity. Simply great. Unfortunately, you rarely meet."
5 Characteristics that Do NOT describe me
5 things i can'T Do:
2. Play musical instruments
3. Ride roller blades
4. Stand by and do nothing
5. Watch sports on TV (I prefer to do it myself!)
5 things I do not like to do:
1. Wash dishes
2. Get up early
3. Walking through crowds
4. Having uncertainty
5. Drive slowly in the left lane.....-.-
5 things i DO not like:
2. Insidious people
5 things that bother people about me:
1. My direct way
2. My success
3. That I'm often right... hehe ;P
4. My clear boundaries
5. That I have little time
I turned my biography into short videos! Here you can see them and learn the most important things about me :D
What do you wish for your birthday (on November 29th)?
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
What I enjoy most is that I get around. I see a lot of exciting and beautiful places that I would never see otherwise.
I also like to put myself in other roles and to see myself in beautiful photos - who wouldn't? :)
How did you come to be a model?
My boyfriend at the time wanted a picture of me that he could hang on the wall. So I arranged a shoot with a photographer to shoot this picture.
Said photographer thought I was so talented that he said: "You are very talented but unfortunately too small to work with me. But there are plenty of other areas, such as lingerie or art nude in which the minimum height is lower. Be sure to try that!"
So I talked about it with my ex-boyfriend and after he also told me to try it, I just did it!
What was it like for you when you modeled nude for the first time?
Of course it took some getting used to standing naked in front of the camera and especially in front of the photographers, but personally I also like going to the sauna and walking around naked at home.
In addition, my first shoot was only in lingerie, which is why I didn't need much courage to finally shoot nude.
To be honest, I now prefer to shoot lingerie and nude than fashion. I feel more comfortable naked than dressed.
Isn't it weird to pose naked in front of a photographer?
It really depends on the photographer!
I feel most comfortable when the photographer talks to me, shows me the photos in between and gives me short statements if the pose looks good or not.
Of course I mustn't be hungry and above all I mustn't be cold! ;P
But there are definitely photographers I don't want to stand naked in front of.
Unfortunately there are - who would have thought it - a lot of grabbers or pussy clippers among photographers too.
Have you ever had bad experiences with photographers?
Yes! However, thank goodness, not many. Nothing serious has ever happened to me during a shoot either.
I've only had a few pussy clippers who wouldn't let up or photographers who wanted to fill me up to do whatever.
But ultimately I know what I want and what I don't want and I can communicate that too.
What criteria do you use to choose your photographers?
A big part is my gut feeling. Up until now my gut has always been right.
Otherwise, there are 2 other points that I always check:
1. Does the photographer agree to my wishes or is he only interested in his own advantage and blocks them completely?
2. Where is the photographer's focus? Is the quality of the photos aweful, but the main thing is that you have legs wide open, or does the photographer value aesthetic and high-quality photography?
3. Which Wedmik have the models in his photos? Do they look happy, full of themselves and have an air of trusting the photographer?
Do models sleep with their photographers?
- From stories I know: Yes, it does happen.
- Do I sleep with my photographers? No!
What was the craziest request you got?
7. A politician asked me if I would like to take the key to his chastity belt.
6. A Turkish professional soccer player wanted me and my then boyfriend to have sex and he wanted to watch it live. After that he would have turned the game. So he wanted sex with me and my boyfriend should watch. When I declined, he asked if I just wanted a gang bang....
5. A policeman wanted to be my sex slave.
4. A guy wanted to buy my worn underwear. For 50€, but with proof selfies and masturbation video.
3. Miami woman wants me to shoot porn for Russian clubs. First she offered me $20,000 for 10 porn. It's now $40,000 for 10 porn. Or $6000 for letting her have fun with me for 10 days........
2. Pretty early on in my modeling career, a male model messaged me to shoot with me. However, he wanted to be able to cum on me during the shoot and have pictures taken of it. But, I wouldn't have to touch his penis......
1. A guy wanted to be my money slave, meaning I use him as a toilet and treat him disrespectfully in exchange for money and gifts.
But new things are constantly being added. ;)
Bubble bath, colours, cherries, coffee beans, cocoa on the body & milk in the tub
gladly act on the summit
Warpaints / paintwork tailored to complex backgrounds (chameleon camouflage)........ and whatever other ideas you have :D
Colorful pictures with atmosphere/romance:
Colored lights at night, reflections in water, glasses or windows
vehicles: motorcycles, cars,.... etc.
white on the skin, make a huge mess with bright colors......hahaha
But please not these pictures with wounds stuck on, but pictures with a creepy atmosphere, light/shadow plays, funny perspectives, dark rooms, foggy forests/fields/lakes.....etc.
confectioner shooting ;)
Lighthouse in the background
The idea: The colorful helium balloons rise on threads. The rest of the picture is black and white.
Shooting in a poppy field, artnude and with a short white dress on, maybe even with sunrise or sunset
City, starry sky or mysterious at the lake or similar.
Rakotz Bridge / Rhododendron Park Kromlau
rain shooting(Summer rain)
Quarry / Caves
Donuts, jelly beans, lollipops, ice cream, chocolate sauce, sugar sprinkles.....etc. Cute, but also sexy and provocative
but more in the exciting direction: snakes, bumblebees, wolves,...... but also like: puppies, kittens and mice ;)
Like "Vikings" ;)