Welcome to https://www.vanessabepunkt.de/!
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the Vanessa Bepunkt website (hereinafter "website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you, as the user, accept the following provisions.
3. The subject of Vanessa Bepunkt is the following:
- Contact options
- Arrange shootings
- Photo subscriptions
- Online Shop
Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding my website, you can reach me using the following contact details:
Photo model Vanessa Bepunkt
c/o Grosch Postflex
Emsdettener Strasse 10
Availability of the website
1. https://www.vanessabepunkt.de/ has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which Vanessa Bepunkt is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. Vanessa Braunert points out:
that it is technically impossible to make the website available free of errors of any kind and that Vanessa Braunert therefore accepts no responsibility for it,
that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
that the availability of this website depends on conditions and services beyond Vanessa Braunert's control, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties involved. I am not responsible for any disruptions in this area.
Insofar as Vanessa Braunert offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors must not distribute or post any offensive, possibly derogatory, obscene, indecent, defamatory, or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
When you use a Vanessa Bepunkt service or send me emails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with me electronically. I will communicate with you electronically in various ways, for example via e-mail, text messages or by posting electronic messages or other communications on my website or as part of other Vanessa Bepunkt services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from me and that all consents, notifications, releases and other communications that I provide to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory applicable legal requirements require another form of communication.
Copyright and Database Rights
1. All content included in or provided through a Vanessa Bepunkt Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is owned by Vanessa Bepunkt or third parties that deliver content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database law.
2. All content contained in or provided by a Vanessa Bepunkt service is also the exclusive property of Vanessa Bepunkt and is protected by German copyright and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and/or reuse any part of a service provided by Vanessa Bepunkt without our express written consent. In particular, without the express written consent of https://www.vanessabepunkt.de/, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any substantial parts of a service from Vanessa Bepunkt for reuse (regardless of whether it is one-off or multiple times). Furthermore, you may not create and/or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a service from Vanessa Bepunkt without the express written consent of https://www.vanessabepunkt.de/.
All patents registered for Vanessa Bepunkt are also applicable to all services and other products from Vanessa Bepunkt. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
1. Access to some (paid) services of the website requires the creation of an account.
2. The creation of an account is only permitted for persons with full legal capacity who have been provided with the registration form on the website https://www.vanessabepunkt.de/.
3. The user undertakes not to provide false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure that it is correct.
4. When using a Vanessa Bepunkt service, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure that your password is kept private and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any concern that any third party has learned of your password or is being used without authorization or this is likely. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you give us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes to the information you have given us. You can review and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. The user cannot subsequently change his user name. However, the user is permitted to change his password at any time.
6. You may not use a Vanessa Bepunkt service in a way that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair Vanessa Bepunkt's services or access.
7. Furthermore, you may not use the services of Vanessa Bepunkt for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, illegal activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to deny you the Services on the Website or to close any member account. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. Users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message using the contact form. The user's account will be deleted immediately once the user has completed and submitted the form.
Intellectual Property Rights Claims
Vanessa Bepunkt respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concern about infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying https://www.vanessabepunkt.de/ of an infringement.
1. We always strive to ensure that Vanessa Bepunkt's services are available without interruption and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the Vanessa Bepunkt Services may also be interrupted or limited from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary suspension or restriction.
2. Vanessa Bepunkt is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Vanessa Bepunkt or a legal representative or vicarious agent of Vanessa Bepunkt.
3. Furthermore, Vanessa Bepunkt is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Obligations are essential, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which you regularly rely. In this case, however, Vanessa Bepunkt is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. Vanessa Bepunkt is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. Insofar as Vanessa Bepunkt's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other websites
1. For links that are not operated by Vanessa Braunert and are on their website, I have no way of controlling the content of this website, as it is completely independent of me.
2. For this reason, I assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, I would ask you to draw my attention to illegal and dubious content on the linked website immediately.
3. Other websites may have a link to Vanessa Braunert's websites. Such a link requires my prior consent.
1. It may happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) is stored on the server. I would like to point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored.
2. Should personal data be collected, I undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website.
I undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
3. I would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, my liability is excluded.
4. The user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from me about the database concerning you at any time.
5. Furthermore, there is a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the user.
4. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available to you for this purpose, which you can object to/accept.
6. Of course you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Our website may only be used by persons with full legal capacity. If you are under 16 you may not use Vanessa Bepunkt. The provider of the website is entitled at any time to ask the user to prove that he has reached the age of sixteen.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
2. Sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
1. Contract language is German.
4. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.